Selasa, 11 Januari 2011

My First Post - About me, Myself and I

Dear reader, as you know this is my first post as a blogger. so let me introduce myself. my name is Ulfa Affisa, every body can call me Fisa. I come from Cilegon, a small city in Banten. It's famous as Steel City, because there are many factory product steel. I was born in 1991, in the town of Banten Province,  called serang on April 06.

Yeah, now I'm a female university student of Accounting Islamic University of Indonesia, Yogyakarta. So that, now I live in the small place in Jogja, called Condong Catur. I have a twin sister, her name is Ulfa Annisa.She is a female university student in Islamic University of Indonesia too. But in faculty of law. and I have one little brother, his name is Akbar Arifin. Now, he is a student in Islam Terpadu Raudhatul Jannah Juniior High School, grade 9th. My father, Ali Effendi is an official employeein PT. Unggul Indah Cahaya Tbk. And my  mother, Emi Hayati is a social education teacher in 3 Kramatwatu Junior High School.

My hobbies are shopping, hangout with my friends, reading novel, sing a song and etc. Sometimes, if I have a long holiday my friend and I would go travelling. I want to be a bussiness woman. so I will do the best for it. It's not easy, because I need a hard work to get it. So, I hope I can seriously do that, and don't forget to pray and give thanks to Allah.

I think that's enough for introduce and describe myself. Let's enjoy read my blog. And thank you.

3 komentar: